1) Because he's still just as precious as ever, I'm not embarrassed to say that I had the BIGGEST most ridiculous crush on Donny Osmond when I was a child.
2) Taking a class or two can make me forget (for a moment) to dread going back to work the next morning.
3) Acquiring a MacBook Pro can make life so much easier. Oh, Apple. Sigh.
4) The snake on our porch knew better than to show up when I was around.
5) There are college kids around here (mostly male) who impress me daily with their wisdom, intelligence and maturity. (Maybe a total of 3?)
6) I haven't killed any of the ones who don't fit in the above category - yet.
7) Smucker's Uncrustables now come on whole wheat bread.
8) Macy Gray doesn't give a flying rat's ass what anyone thinks about her.
9) Kelly Osborne can even get out of bed - much less ballroom dance.
10) I have so much free time I can spend my evenings watching such nonsense rather than reading the 75 chapters and 92 articles I've been assigned to read.
That's all for now.